WoodMafia’s Win a Wooden Watch Terms and Conditions
The Win a Wooden Watch Competition is run weekly by WoodMafia from WoodMafia.com.au. Giving you the chance to win a Wooden Watch. This competition is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The winner must be able to receive the prize via national or international courier.
- All entries will be collected weekly and the winner of each competition will be selected at random after the close of the draw: Every Friday Midnight (GMT +10)
- Winners are notified via email within 48 hours of the draw.
- If we are unable to contact the selected winner, or the winner fails to claim the prize by not responding to the initial email within 7 days from the winning draw, the entry is void, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- We do not accept responsibility for invalid entries due to incomplete or missing data and or failure to adhere to the terms set out within these terms & conditions.
- The winner of each competition will receive their selection of a Wooden Watch valued up to AU$299, free of charge, which will be posted from the WoodMafia head office in Melbourne to any global destination via international courier.
- Only one entry per person, per month, will be accepted for each competition and multiple entries using the same information will be treated as one entry.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that under no circumstances can the prize be returned for a refund.
- The prize includes our standard 12 month warranty, which is subject to the WoodMafia warranty terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to comply with our reasonable instructions in order to administer the competition.
- The winner of the competition agrees to participate in any promotional activity that may be requested to administer the competition.
- Entry decisions are final and no correspondence will be accepted.
- WoodMafia reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the competition at any point in time.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria and Australia.
- The competition is provided and administered by Woodmafia.com.au